2009年1月8日木曜日

Whose Blog is My Best 3??


I decided my favorite blog lanking just now^^★ So I'll make it public!!! Please check it!!


At first, I'll introduce from No.3!


No.3 is .....sigeyosi's one!!!

His blog has some links and some nice pictures. Some diary used 2 or more picture, so it makes me fun to read. Moreover I like his way to use colors. It's easy to see♪


No.2 is.....RUKINYO's one!!!

His blog has soooo many links!! I surprised!! And he use various font letter, so I can understand immediately. Moreover his way of using colors is so clear☆ I can find links or not soon. It's very nice for me^^


And my No.1 blog is..........asari's one!!!!!

It's my most favorite one♪ Please look her blog now. It's so clearly!! wonderful!! There are a lot of pictures, links and nice choice colors^^ If there are too much colors, it became difficult to see. But it's nice!! I love it!! Moreover, I like her arrengement of picture and script. So my most favorite blog is this♪

0 件のコメント: