2009年1月17日土曜日

We Are a Member of SIMON CLASS★


I watched & read other Simon class member's blog!! There are a lot of people in there, so it's not easy work but I enjoy choosing^^ So I introduse my favorite 3 blogs♪


At first, I'll introduce from No. 3.


NO.3 ・・・Th.010 Like A Candy

This blog has a lot of nice pictures so it's easy to read!! Moreover, she wrote nice long content and she changed into good font size. So I wasn't tired of reading this blog.


NO.2・・・Tu3.936 Babygirl★

This blog is soooo cute!! Please check it out!! I like this way to use colors♪ And in this blog's first letter of contents are all big and emphasized. It's nice idea!! I have seen this way in some magazine★ It's nice to read.



This blog is colorful too but it's easy too read!!! If there are used too many colors, maybe it became difficult to read. So this blog is very good I think^^ And there are a lot of links so it's fun for me!! I recommend you to read this one♪

0 件のコメント: